So here we are…. Its winter and we are fighting health risks on all fronts. We already have to worry about Colds and Flu. Now we have a new virus called Corona Virus.
As an Owner or Manager and even Service Provider it is our job to keep everyone safe to best of our abilities. So how do we fight the things we cannot see?
We all know about washing hands and covering our mouths. However our customers are sweating this stuff out. They are breathing heavy and get runny noses while pounding away at a tough workout.
Gyms and Hospitals both have a very hard fight ahead to keep patrons safe. That is every day of the year. Not just now when we are having a scare.
So how do we do it?
1) Just like the restaurant industry…. If you have time to lean you have time to clean.
Yep that is right no more lounging around.
2) Replacing torn pads. You can wipe the pad but you are not wiping the torn part. That’s where all the germs live.
3) Work with your customer to be proactive with wiping down equipment as well. It is everyone’s job to create a safe and healthy environment.
4) THIS IS THE BIG ONE! for those who can shut down rooms or close facilities for a short time this is perfect for you.
Ozone kills Viruses! and works better than manual cleaning (Don’t stop manual cleaning)
This is a blurb from an Article.
” Ozone gas has been proven to kill the SARS coronavirus and since the structure of the new 2019-nCoV coronavirus is almost identical to that of the SARS coronavirus, it is relatively safe to say that it will also work on the new coronavirus”
Adding an ozone machine every night or between long breaks will do 2 things.
1) Kill the stuff that will make us sick inside your facility.
2) Improve the smell. We all prefer not to smell sweat.
Cost for these units start at $85 and go up. So this is a very affordable option for you and a wonderful thing to promote to your customers.
WARNING! Do Not let staff or customers in a room that an Ozone Generator is working in. It is not good for you or your patrons for any sustained period.
Set the machine up. Let it do its job. Go in and remove. Give the room about 10 minutes with doors open to breath. Yes that’s right. You need to replace the air in the room.
FitTech and Assembly