ServiceRX … Who We Are
To have a positive influence on all who come in contact with ServiceRX. Providing good stewardship of service for the success of others.
ServiceRX strives to be the most trusted, accessible, and customer-centric provider of fitness equipment maintenance and repair services. Our mission is to deliver high-quality, affordable solutions that keep residential, medical, rehab, university, military, and commercial fitness facilities operating efficiently and safely. Leveraging certified expertise and innovative technologies, we build loyalty through responsive, customized service that proactively prevents disruptions. We continuously refine our industry-leading standards to solve problems, provide an exemplary service experience, and exceed expectations across all customer segments.
For Our Valued Customer
- Customer-centric – The needs of our customers are our highest priority. We build trust through responsive service, open communication, and transparency.
- Excellence – We uphold high standards for quality work and continuous improvement. Ongoing training and adherence to processes ensure optimal outcomes.
- Teamwork – Cross-collaboration allows us to solve complex problems. We succeed together through reliability, patience, and empathy.
- Safety – Strict procedures protect the wellbeing of our team and customers. A clean, organized workspace minimizes risks.
- Integrity – We operate ethically and take accountability in all we do. Honesty and respect build lasting relationships.
For Our Amazing Staff
- To have a positive influence on each other as we work together to provide a place of care and support for every member of the ServiceRX team. To build up and challenge each member to become the best version of themselves.
- We expect a great work ethic. We naturally find reward in the completion of a job well done and the consistent pursuit of a better you.
- Every operator and team member is treated with honor, dignity, and respect.
- Stay teachable … This is a journey, not a destination. ALWAYS BE LEARNING
We are always learning and striving to better the company and ourselves. We believe in taking the time to learn things on our own to better ourselves personally and improve our performance. We know that learning is essential to growing and that our personal growth and performance have a direct impact on the company’s growth and performance. We work to get better every day and constantly push ourselves for personal progress and make it a point to never be the weak link on the team.
Our Core Values
For Our Valued Customers
- Expertise – Our certified technicians receive ongoing training to provide knowledgeable, skilled solutions you can trust.
- Customer Commitment – We build relationships through responsive, customized service that exceeds expectations.
- Accessibility – With online portals and rapid response times, we make service convenient across all customer segments.
- Quality – By following industry best practices and using genuine parts, we fix issues precisely and efficiently the first time.
- Proactive Maintenance – Through preventative maintenance, inspections, and installations, we aim to avoid disruptions before they occur.
- Problem Solving – Leveraging experience and diagnostic skills, we troubleshoot to uncover the source of equipment issues.
- Safety – Strict procedures and clean, safe practices protect the wellbeing of customers and technicians.
- Continuous Improvement – We embrace innovation and regularly refine our standards to deliver an exceptional service experience.
- Affordability – Competitive pricing makes our service attainable for diverse customers.
- Thought Leadership – We share valuable insights and expertise to advance our industry and the health of our customers.
- To Our Amazing Staff.
- We’re here to serve. We keep the needs of our Team, the Operators, their Team Members, and the customers at the heart of our work doing what is best for the business and best for them.
- We’re better together. It’s through teamwork and collaboration that we do our best work. We’re an inclusive culture that leverages the strengths of our diverse talent to innovate and maximize our care for our Team, Operators, Team Members, and customers.
- We are purpose-driven. We model our Purpose every day, connecting our work and daily activities to our business strategy, supporting each other’s efforts to be good stewards who create a positive impact on all who come in contact with ServiceRX
- We pursue what’s next. We find energy in adapting and re-inventing how we do things, from the way we work to how we care for others.
It’s More Than The Job
“We should be about more than just repairing equipment. We should be a part of our customer’s success and the communities in which we serve.”
Why We Don’t Work Weekends
We ask a lot of our team, operators, and individuals who support ServiceRX. We feel strongly that this time is taken for family and the need to have time away to recharge.
- Everyone should have creative input. We all face unique problems every day.
All who call themselves team ServiceRX should have an opportunity to lead the charge in problem solving and new directions for us to Serve.
- You may state the problem…. But make sure you can also help work toward the solution.
- We do not simply follow the grain because it is easy. We learn from the grain yet mold it to fit our vision of the future.
We lead…. We do not follow.