To have a positive influence on all who come in contact with ServiceRX. Providing good stewardship of service for the success of others.
- To have a positive influence on each other as we work together to provide a place of care and support for every member of the ServiceRX team. To build up and challenge each member to become the best version of themselves.
- We expect a great work ethic. We naturally find reward in the completion of a job well done and consistent pursuit of a better you.
- Every operator and team member is treated with honor, dignity, and respect.
- Stay teachable … This is a journey, not a destination. ALWAYS BE LEARNING
We are always learning and striving to better the company and ourselves. We believe in taking the time to learn things on our own to better ourselves personally and improve our performance. We know that learning is essential to growing and that our personal growth and performance have a direct impact on the company’s growth and performance. We work to get better every day and constantly push ourselves for personal progress and make it a point to never be the weak link on the team.
- We’re here to serve. We keep the needs of our Team, the Operators, their Team Members, and customers at the heart of our work doing what is best for the business and best for them.
- We’re better together. It’s through teamwork and collaboration that we do our best work. We’re an inclusive culture that leverages the strengths of our diverse talent to innovate and maximize our care for our Team, Operators, their Team Members, and customers.
- We are purpose-driven. We model our Purpose every day, connecting our work and daily activities to our business strategy, supporting each other’s efforts to be good stewards who create a positive impact on all who come in contact with ServiceRX
- We pursue what’s next. We find energy in adapting and re-inventing how we do things, from the way we work to how we care for others.
Who We Are
“We should be about more than just repairing equipment. We should be a part of our customers’ success and the communities in which we serve.”
Why We Don’t Work Weekends
We ask a lot of our team, operators, and individuals who support ServiceRX. We feel strongly that this time is taken for family and the need to have time away to recharge.
- Everyone should have creative input. We all face unique problems every day.
All who call themselves team ServiceRX should have an opportunity to lead the charge in problem solving and new directions for us to Serve
- You may state the problem…. But make sure you can also help work toward the solution.
- We do not simply follow the grain because it is easy. We learn from the grain yet mold it to fit our vision of the future.
We lead…. We do not follow.